Hello everyone! Welcome to One Fit Pig, my very first food and fitness blog!
After thinking about it for months, I finally decided to take the plunge and write my own blog! I absolutely love reading health and fitness blogs, and I have been doing so for the past year or so. I am SO excited to share my passion for food, fitness, and the craziness I call my life with the blog world! On my blog you will find anything from my daily eats, to fun workouts, to interesting health articles, to pictures of my life (and my kitties!).
Before I start postin’ away, here are a few things you should know about the girl behind One Fit Pig:
1. I LOVE oatmeal. As in, this girl eats it almost every. single. day. That is, unless I’m eating my second favorite breakfast food, pancakes!
2. I love to run – outdoors or indoors, but preferably outdoors. My love for running is followed close by my recent love for weight training. I will share more on this journey later!
3. I love to bake and will usually find any excuse to do so. My oven is constantly baking up cookies, cupcakes, breads, and everything between.
4. I am extremely passionate about exercise and health. I am always creating new workouts, searching workouts online, reading about health, and looking up fun recipes (thank god for Pinterest).
5. I believe balance and moderation are keys to a happy, healthy life. So have a glass a wine on a Friday night (or Monday night, or Wednesday night….see a pattern here?), and eat a cupcake, because we only live once!
6. I am on a journey to find out what I am meant to do in my life, so I may share some of my ramblings about it! I find myself one step closer every day to finding what it is I want to do.
That’s about it for now! One Fit Pig has officially begun, so I hope you hang around long enough to learn more!! 🙂 Ciao!